Friday, January 22, 2010

Jason Nicholson


My name is Jason Nicholson. I am from Sarver Pa. Sarver is a little place about half way between Indiana and Pittsburgh. I am a sophomore here at IUP and my major is Communications Media. I am the youngest of 5 children. Everytime one of us goes to college our mom replaces us with a little dog. I have 4 chihuahua's and weiner dog and also I have a dog that I've had since 1st grade. I love to watch sports. Hockey and football are my favorite. Of course i love the Steelers and especially the Pens. I also love music. I play the guitar and hopefully can start a band next year. My friends and I started making covers of popular songs taht come out. We use autotune because none of us can really sing that well. I'm also in another band called Rudi. We started off wanting to be a reggae band but ended up making really weird songs of differents stlyes of music.

1 comment:

  1. Youngest of 5 here too, although I wasn't replaced with a dog, haha, but that's an interesting tradition! Best of luck with the bands, always a good time if nothing else. No future plans as of yet? Or are you still seeing all that the major has to offer? Anyway, welcome to the course!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete